Native Egyptian Arabic voice over
My name is Shady & I’m from Cairo-Egypt. I’ll record your Arabic (Egyptian or Modern Standard Arabic) Accent & Neutral English accent.
I succeeded to work with the below agencies for projects:
* | For a Game called Call Me Emperor (MSA Arabic).
* | For World Health Organisation (World Patient Safety Day) (Neutral English).
* | For a COVID-19 awareness instruction (MSA Arabic).
* | For a medical service advertisement | PGX Egypt (Egyptian Arabic).
* | For a Real-estate advertisement | Kenz Compound (Egyptian Arabic).
* | For a commercial advertisement | Domino’s Pizza (Egyptian Arabic).
* | For E-Learning project (MSA & Egyptian Arabic).
* | For Expo Dubai 2020 projects (MSA Arabic & English).
- | For Expo Dubai 2020 Egyptian Honor Day (Egyptian Arabic).
* | For a Real-estate advertisement | Beit Al-Watan (Egyptian Arabic).
* | For a Live Event | Honeywell (Egyptian Arabic).
I am Officially certificated as Voiceover from 90’s FM studios (https://news.ninetiesfm.com) in Cairo, Egypt. I got my small humble studio tools (Rode Mic & MacBook) using GarageBand tool for recording, and I’ll deliver to you a high-quality sample with a unique voice & technique. I can carry out multi-tasks & Listen to my voice-over samples that showcase my best work. It’s a pleasure to deal with you.